Shilps Sciences is a venture funded deep science company in the Biotechnology space that has developed a microfluidic Single Cell Platform for drug discovery and development. Our proprietary high throughput Nano-Bioreactors on a Chip helps our clients analyze single cells for various therapeutic applications, including Monoclonal antibody production and T Cell Therapy.
We are looking for someone with strong background in Cell based assays. Hands on experience on mammalian cell culture and immune assay development is required for this role. A sound theoretical foundation in cell biology, coupled with exposure to application areas like immunology, proteomics, cancer biology, molecular biology and microbiology would be a big plus.
Designation: Scientist – Biology Applications
Job Location: Bangalore
Educational Qualification and minimal requirements
- Master or Ph.D. in relevant field with 2+ years of experience.
- Professional laboratory experience with a deep understanding of laboratory applications.
- Hands on experience of cell-based assays and mammalian cell culture,
- Scientific writing and strong communication skills is essential.
- Exposure to characterization techniques like ELISA, multicolour flowcytometry (FACS) and Fluorescent Microscopy is useful.
- Exposure to cell therapy, antibody discovery, gene editing (CRISPR) and recombinant proteins expression is an advantage.
- Work with microfluidics engineering team and get a strong grounding in our technology.
- Set up protocols for conducting various single cell studies in conjunction with various team members and external partners.
- Demonstration and proof of concept studies along with troubleshooting, data analysis and interpretation.
- Designing and running single cell based assays for applications that the company is pursuing (antibody discovery, cell therapy).
- Creation of technical documents and application notes, and contribution to scientific publications, project reports & presentations.
If you are interested, please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact +91-81972 46248 for more details.