Biocon-Bristol Myers Squibb (Syngene International Ltd.) is hiring for a Senior Research Associate for Fibrosis-Discovery Biology team
Qualification: Master’s in Life science/Biotechnology
Experience: 3-8 years.
Core skill required for the role.
- Biochemical assays (HTRF, AlphaLISA, luminescence based assays)
- Cell- based assays: Looking for more complex cell-based assays like GPCR signaling assays, mechanistic assays (looking at signaling pathways, cytokine release etc.)
- Experience in high content imaging and multi- color flow cytometry
- Primary cell isolation (PBMC, T-cells )
- Experience in whole-blood and T-cell assays.
- Mechanism of inhibition assays with enzymes.
If interested or know anybody who would be interested, please share the resume on email@example.com