Syngene International Ltd. is looking for a highly motivated individual with strong interest in Mammalian cell culture and troubleshoot on Cell line generation for production.
Requisition ID 16466
Designation: Senior Research Associate- Mammalian Cell Culture
Qualification & Experience: M.Sc/ MTech in Life Sciences with 0-3 years experience post qualification.
Job Location: Bengaluru
Department: Discovery Biology
- Design, oversee, execute, and troubleshoot on Cell line generation for production.
- Stable cell line/ stable cell line pool generation for protein and Antibody using CHO, CHO-K1, Glutamine Synthetase-knockout CHO-K1, HEK293, 293T systems.
- Perform both adherent and suspension cell culture, support downstream process development and process characterization, as well as if required adhere to regulations such as GDP, GLP and GxP.
- Perform stability analysis, basic antibody characterization (titer, protein A, ELISA).
- Works in a team and coordinate workflows across the wider team. Identify and implement new methods for cell line generation.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3mcAXbT