Designation: Senior Research Associate-DMPK- Bioanalytical
Requisition id: 13921
Job Location: Bengaluru
Department: Discovery Biology
Job Purpose: To participate in sample processing for PK, ADME assays and handling of LCMS/MS. Ability to adapt to the dynamic team environment.
- Performing the different types of ADME assays.
- Processing of different matrices samples of PK studies.
- Optimization of test compounds manually as well as automated on LCMS/MS.
- Develop methods with the team lead for various biological matrices on LCMS/MS.
- Independently handling of HPLC for UV based samples analysis.
- Documenting the lab note books online and compound management.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team.
Educational Qualification: MPharm
Experience: 0-3 years post qualification.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/39otRO3