Actorius Innovations and Research Pvt Ltd (AIR) Pune, Maharashtra, India is looking for highly motivated scientists willing to do cutting-edge work in the area of cancer diagnostics and cancer biology. AIR is a biotech startup developing proprietary genomics and companion diagnostic liquid biopsy technology for Cancer. It is the first company in India to receive DCG(I) license for indigenously developed in-vitro cancer diagnostics technology under the new Medical Device Rules.
Position: Jr/Sr.Research Scientist (Genomics)
Location: The position for Research and Development (R&D) Centre in Pune. Applicants must be living or be willing to relocate to Pune.
Job Function: The job function includes research capabilities, coordination of clinical studies in DNA/ genetics and next-generation sequencing.
Entry Level: M.Sc/B.Tech(Biotech) with 3-5 years experience
Mid Level: PhD./Postdoc with 0-2 years experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Masters in Cell Biology/Ph.D. in Cancer Biology
2. Must have practical experience with cancer cell lines and their maintenance.
3. Understanding of cancer genetics and exposure to molecular biology techniques.
4. Knowledge of DNA and RNA extraction from cancer patient blood.
5. Working knowledge of rt-PCR, sequencing, and other cell/ mol biology tools.
6. Identification of genetic and genomic alterations.
7. Exposure to NGS, Mutation Analysis, Genomics Data, Sequence analysis is an additional bonus.
Apply here: shorturl.at/yBTVW