Job code- PT003
Position: Research Scientist- cell and molecular biology.
Qualification: Essential PhD in cell biology or stem cell biology, immunology with expertise in cell/tissue-based assays and basic know-how in advanced in-vitro assays. Experience in the characterization of mammalian cells tissues.
- 3D organoid culture, immune cell assays, process human or animal tissues, extract cells from primary origin and establish culture.
- Biomarker identification.
- Experience in animal handling would be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years post-PhD experience or fresh PhDs who fits in to the above mentioned profile encouraged to apply.
- You will be developing industry-relevant 3D tissue models for drug screening and therapeutic applications.
- You will work in a highly interdisciplinary team of scientists at the interface of bioengineering.
- 3D cell culture, cutting-edge techniques and gain unique insights in develop and validate 3D human organoids.
- Manage laboratory resources. ordering reagents, animals and other lab supplies as needed.
- Writing technical reports, publications and drafting IPs, attending and presenting at meetings/scientific conferences.
The ideal candidate would be a quick-learner with an “can-do” attitude, can hit the ground running and work in a team setting a well as independently, who is able to follow new protocols, provide suggestions for improvement and multi-task experiments in a fast paced environment. Good laboratory technique, superior problem-solving, organizational, high levels of interpersonal skills and oral/writer communication skills are required.
Place of work: Bangalore Bio-innovation Centre (BBC). Bangalore, India
Starting date: immediate
Please email your resume in PDF format along with the cover letter and job code to email@example.com