Position: Editorial Assistant
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Writing/Editing, Research, Science
About the job
JoVE (www.jove.com) is USA based company producing video solutions for advancing scientific research and education. Our institutional clients comprise over 1000 universities, colleges, and biopharma companies, including such leaders like Harvard, MIT, Yale, and Stanford. As a rapidly growing company, with offices in the USA, UK, Australia, and India servicing clients in over 60 countries, we are seeking talented individuals to join our company.
We are currently looking for a bright, self-motivated, hard-working individual for an entry-level position. This candidate will be primarily responsible for assisting an Editor in day-to-day tasks to increase efficiency of workflow and bring in new content to the journal.
Please include a cover letter (less than 300 words) that will clearly convey your interest in this role and will let us know why you would be a great addition to our team.
Responsibilities: Identify and contact potential authors under the guidance of an editor
- Send initial emails to leads that are custom tailored to specific research
- Copy-edit and publish material to the JoVE website
- Researching for various projects
- Data entry and CRM management
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field with significant experience in Biological/Biomedical sciences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong English grammar skills
- Ability to work independently once given a project
- Previous proofreading experience a plus
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2359676231/