Position: PROTEIN PURIFICATION SPECIALIST
– Sound knowledge on Microbial & Eukaryotic expression systems and their use in recombinant protein production.
– A broad knowledge in purification of recombinant proteins, inclusion bodies and refolding protocols.
– Optimization of buffer/storage media and conditions of purified protein to increase the shelf life of recombinant protein in its biologically active form. – Analytical methods for recombinant proteins, Interpret spectral data generated for purified products.
– Develop process optimization strategies for recombinant proteins products. – Understanding of drawing chemical structures in chemsketch, chemwindow etc..
– Chromatography systems at small scale and large scale (RP HPLC, IEX, Affinity, HIC etc..)
– Create BMR, MBR & Process verification. – Should be well versed with HPLC, FPLC, AKTA- Process, AKTA- Pilot.
Work Location: Established our lab in Atal Incubation Center (AIC) CCMB, Hyderabad.
Qualification & Experience: M.Sc. with 2-4 years experience in above areas (Ph.D. freshers can also apply).
Required Skill set:
- Familiar in using Computers and R&D computational tools.
- Pleasing personality with Analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
- Speaking, writing & listening to the stakeholders.
- Working with cross functional teams for accurate information.
Interested candidates can share your profile to: