Have you decided that biopharmaceutical data research and analytics is for you? Are you looking to build commercial and content expertise across a range of disease areas? Prescient is looking for post-graduates and early-career analysts to join our growing Advisory unit within our Prescient Analytics team in India as a Research Analyst. Do you have:
- An analytical and creative mindset for conducting well-synthesised research and converting it into meaningful analysis?
- Knowledge of development and commercialisation aspects of the biopharmaceutical industry, especially in the US and EU?
- Experience supporting highly complex biosimilars, oncology or immunology data research and analytics?
- The ability to communicate with impact, both verbally and in writing, and the ability to operate effectively as part of a global team?
- Attention to detail, efficient time-management skills, professionalism and a strong work ethic?
If so, consider turning your expertise into a valuable career at Prescient.
About Prescient Analytics
Prescient Analytics is an integral and strategic part of Prescient’s client offering. The team consists of disease, functional and market experts responsible for ensuring that the depth, breadth and timeliness of our secondary data analytics is best in class. The team plays a critical role in supporting our Advisory business globally to help with analytics and research for complex cases and client development.
About the Opportunity
As a Research Analyst, Prescient Advisory, your time will be divided as follows:
- 80% on conducting secondary research and analytics
- 10% on building and maintaining knowledge assets
- 10% on communicating and articulating research approach
You will be part of a fast-growing PE-backed business that allows high-performing employees to make an impact and contribute to growing the business. You will have the chance to channel your advanced degree into supporting the development and commercialisation of portfolios, assets and brands by integrating therapeutic, clinical and commercial expertise to ensure that clients are able to make confident decisions.
About The Role
You will be responsible for supporting data gathering, analysis and insight creation across a range of disease areas. You will engage in thought partnership with the Advisory team and work to formulate /test hypotheses, solve complex problems, and communicate approach and output.
The Research Analyst position requires an understanding of the evolving biopharmaceutical market and trends. Knowledge of drug development and commercialisation is also required.
- Reporting: You will report to a Senior Research Manager within Prescient’s India office.
- Analysis and Reporting: Analyse and synthesise findings, and develop insights and implications, to create deliverables that deliver a linear, evidence-based story on the topics in focus
- Secondary Data Analytics: Source, analyse and report published information, be it scientific, clinical, commercial, corporate or regulatory
- Task Management: Plan and execute data research and analysis under the guidance of other members of the Analytics team
- Maintenance of Knowledge Assets: Build data repositories linked to specific therapeutic areas, market dynamics and regulatory dynamics
- Internal Client Management: Collaborate with members of other Prescient business teams to ensure that clients experience best-in-class insights
- Subject Matter Expertise: Develop subject matter expertise across relevant disease areas
Required Experience and Skills
- One or more of the following degrees in the life sciences: MTech (biotechnology or related areas); MPharm; MSc/MBA combination
- 1-3 years of professional experience focused on pharmaceuticals (experience in oncology, immunology or biosimilars preferred)
- Confident communication skills to work effectively with global colleagues and contribute to deliverables by working effectively both collaboratively and independently
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to contribute value-added insights to available information by assessing data
- Understanding of drug development and commercialisation processes
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in English
What We Offer
- Competitive package and remuneration linked to performance
- High-growth, entrepreneurial environment where you can create significant business value and forge your own path
- Platform for accelerated professional development and career growth with significant levels of responsibility and accountability
- Opportunity to be mentored by seasoned industry professionals and become expert in cutting-edge therapies
About Prescient Healthcare Group
Prescient is a pharma services firm specializing in dynamic decision support and product and portfolio strategy. We partner with our clients to turn science into value by helping them understand the potential of their molecules, shaping their strategic plans and allowing their decision making to be the biggest differentiating factor in the success of their products. When companies partner with Prescient, the molecules in their hands have a greater potential for success than the same science in the hands of their competitors.
Founded in 2007, Prescient is a global firm with six offices across three continents. Our team of more than 250 experts partners with 23 of the top 25 biopharmaceutical companies, the fastest-growing mid-caps and cutting-edge emerging biotechs, including some of the biggest and most innovative brands. More than 80% of our employees hold advanced life sciences degrees, and our teams deliver an impressive depth of therapeutic, clinical and commercial expertise.
Prescient has been a portfolio company of Bridgepoint Development Capital since 2021 and Baird Capital since 2017. For more information, please visit: www.prescienthg.com.
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2440278986