Designation: Trainee, Biopharmaceutical Development MSAT
Job Location: Bengaluru, India
Reporting to: Lead Scientist, MSAT
Job Grade: 9
Operating Unit : Biopharmaceutical
Department : Biopharmaceutical Development MSAT
Syngene International Ltd. (BSE: 539268, NSE: SYNGENE, ISIN: INE398R01022), is an integrated research, development and manufacturing services company serving the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical sectors. Syngene’s 4500+ scientists offer both skills and the capacity to deliver great science, robust data management and IP security and quality manufacturing, at speed, to improve time-to-market and lower the cost of innovation. With a combination of dedicated research facilities for Amgen, Baxter, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Herbalife, as well as 1.9 Mn sq ft of specialist discovery, development and manufacturing facilities, Syngene works with biotech companies pursuing leading edge science as well as multinationals including GSK and Merck KGaA.
This role is responsible for downstream technology transfer and scale up, manufacturing support for microbial and mammalian facilities, data trending and evaluation for monoclonal antibodies, mRNA based products and other therapeutic proteins.
Key Result Areas
- Downstream technology transfer and scale up – Learn and support for technology transfer and scale up activities.
- Manufacturing support for microbial and mammalian project – monitor batch activities and collect data for trending and evaluations.
- Preparation of relevant documents
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) practices.
- Follow Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS)
Education And Experience
Master’s in Biotechnology
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2538938426/