Position: Research Scientist- R&D (Analytical)
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for supervision and monitoring analytical activities in a team.
– Characterization of plasma proteins by various physicochemical methods
– Responsible for stability sample analysis by different methods and its data management
– Analytical Method Qualification and Analytical Technology transfer
– Method Development & Troubleshooting
– Hands-on experience in handling ELISA, Western blot, GC, HPLC, IEF & Protein estimation methods
– Imparting trainings on analytical techniques to subordinates
– Reference standard qualification, instrument & micropipette calibration
– Responsible for document preparation/review of LPs, MOA, MQP, MQR,TTD and documentation of related activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate from Biopharma/Biotech Industry most preferable.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Education- PG:M.Tech/ME in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology