Roles and Responsibilities:
- Chromatographic skills like SEC, IEX, HIC, RP, etc with operation of HPLC, UPLC equipments.
- N-Glycan analysis for mABs
- Electrophoresis skills like Capillary electrophoresis (CE-SDS, CIEF, CE-LIF) , etc.
- Work experience on analytical method development and validation for biotherapeutic products.
- Experience on documentation preparations like SOPs, MOA, MDQR, etc
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office and softwares related to critical equipments
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Responsible for timely analytical deliverables of Biotherapeutic projects involving QTPP, cross-functional support, Method development, qualification and transfer.
- Carries out hands on bench work by various analytical techniques that include but not limited to Colorimetric/Spectrophotometric assays, Chromatographic test, Electrophoresis test, etc.
- Independently executes experiments, derives interpretation and conclusion of results. Plans daily work, records and reviews results and documents to ensure correctness & to fulfill targets on time.
- Delegates the activity and manages assigned team to accomplish timely deliverables.
- Should provide technical inputs and helps in trouble shooting.
- Coordinates with cross-functional team as and when required.
- Follows GLP practices and assists superior in maintaining lab practices.
- Prepares protocols, reports, presentations and documents related to projects and various scientific activities.
Apply here: https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-160721005358