About the job
We are a growing life sciences-technology company located in Somerset, NJ that offers interns the opportunity to gain diverse insights into oncology and big pharma. Interns will gain knowledge of leading pipeline and marketed drugs, an in-depth understanding of clinical trial design, and how our clients – some of the most successful pharmaceutical companies in the world – prioritize and utilize this data to make pipeline decisions.
Kognitic is a start-up company which values creative thinking and collaboration between all its employees and strives to design products which revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry and are rewarding for our employees to create. Kognitic is an automated and robust, insight-driven platform for Life Sciences that accelerates Drug Development Pipeline and investment decisions. Kognitic CTI processes clinical trial, drug and financial data from multiple sources, using advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning to deliver a fully integrated solution that provides actionable insights.
Kognitic is interested in hiring an intern with a strong background in life sciences and excellent research/literature review skills. This position will involve researching and classifying new drugs in pipeline as well as various quality assurance tasks for Kognitic’s drug dictionaries, clinical trials, regulatory events etc. The ideal candidate is one who thinks creatively about how to optimize a work process and is motivated to improve the status quo.
- Current graduate student, or graduated with MS/PhD in life sciences
- Work or internship experience, preferably in the life sciences industry, or clinical/academic research site
- Familiarity with clinical trials, FDA regulatory process, oncology drug landscape
- Ability to work in an agile, cross-functional team environment
- Detail-oriented with organization and documentation skills
- Communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- The internship position will expand through the Fall 2021 with a potential for full time opportunity in 2022
- This position will require approximately 20 hours of work per week
Contact Information: If interested, please submit your resume or curriculum vitae to Bojana Vasikj, Project Manager at email@example.com.