We are Hiring for our R&D Division!!!
About the job
R&D- Nutraceutical/Health & Wellness/ Cosmeceuticals/ Dietary supplements
- Lead R&D- Nutraceutical division
- Developed and Managed a range of Herbal Health Care & Wellness Products, Cosmetics & Personal Care Products, Natural and Ayurvedic formulations.
- Project Management – working with team on product, process, packaging development, regulatory, nutrition, manufacturing scaling up.
- Researches and compiles pre-formulation data used in the formulation project.
- Preparation of Product formulation anddrive projects to successful completion
- Searches for suppliers and make recommendations to procure new ingredients.
- Designs, issues and evaluates formulation trials to develop optimized formulae.
- Tests the ruggedness of the formulae by conducting suitable clinical trials around the globe.
- Responsible for literature survey & Patent evaluation.
- Selection of Excipients & create item code for new raw materials & active.
- Conducting stability studies at different conditions.
- Managing cross functional activities encompassing in-process Quality Assurance and Monitoring the quality of the incoming Raw materials.
- Application of HACCP as per the requirement and maintaining all the records according to FSMS which is necessary for the FSSC.
Experience- 8-10 years’ experience in Nutraceutical product development and manufacturing
Education- M.Sc.- Bio-Chemistry / Bio- Technology / Phytochemistry
Location- Palakkad Kerala
Language- English or Hindi
Good Communication Skills and Leadership Skills
About the Company
Leaven Essentials is a manufacturer of spice and herbal ingredients. We secure, source, & supply Nutraceutical and Dietary Supplement Ingredients, Standardised Botanical Extracts, Natural colours, Spice Oleoresins and Essential oils for the companies in the Food, Beverages, Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmeceuticals industries.
Interested candidates may apply to the job directly or share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org