Check out this job at Pall Corporation: https://lnkd.in/ghe9e9Jt
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences operating companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Pall Corporation – Associate Experience
Pall Proud: LinkedIn Page:
Position: Technical Application scientist/Engineer
Reporting to: Vineet bhatnagar
Expertise: Down stream processing, Biologics development and manufacturing.
Summary of the Role
- Provide technical support for Pall technologies (Biopharm).
- To use this expertise to develop and support customer processes.
- Other aspects of support include, but are not limited to, technical training, technical presentations, troubleshooting of processes and field trials.
Specific Responsibilities that you would own:
Technical support (50%)
Provide technical support for (market segment) products. This will include some or all of the following:
- Feasibility assessments
- Filterability studies
- Scale up/scale down testing , Field trials
- Sizing and Compatibility recommendations
- Trouble shooting customer complaints and field investigations
- Operator/Customer training and seminars
- Paid technical services, e.g. Technical training, etc.
- Technical Consultation, e.g. validation services, Process optimization, etc.
Project work (40%)
Take responsibility for assigned projects of moderate complexity, typically in only selected areas of coverage
- Perform role of a project manager, to ensure projects assigned are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare trial proposals/protocols based on information supplied by customer. Confirm customer acceptance.
- Provide support for technical discussions when required.
- Raise laboratory requests for any test work to be performed.
- Perform laboratory requests if required.
- Interpret laboratory data and prepare specific test reports. Confirm customer acceptance.
- Close out of project reports and present results to customers face to face.
Maintain close customer liaison during projects. This will involve some or all of the following:
- Update customer of project status in particular if there are problems/issues with the project.
- Answer customer technical questions in a timely manner.
- Travel to customer sites for technical meetings and/or to perform field trial work.
- Give presentations and trainings to operators, engineers, and potential heads of departments.
Establish project priorities and decide appropriate action required to meet required target.
Schedule work into the laboratory in conjunction with the Laboratory Manager/Supervisor.
Update manager of status of assigned projects, including completion, delays or problems.
Report project progress (including time spent) using SLS Project Management database, as well as regular face to face meetings.
Supporting activities (10%)
Maintain up to date knowledge of current Biopharm (Biologicals, Vaccines, Proteins)/Pharmaceutical (Therapeutic Oral doses, Topical products, Ophthalmic products, Antibiotics, etc.) Active Product Ingredient processing technology and industry trends (PDA, ISPE, ACS, etc.), current regulatory trends (FDA/EMA/PIC/s, etc.), issues and guidelines related to the products being supported.
Develop expertise by regular communication with other Pall groups. Attend training courses as required
Take on ‘special’ projects as requested by management.
Travel requirement: Local travel in India to customer sites is expected to be at least up to 30% of the time.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Science/Engineering (E.g. Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioprocess engineering, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, etc.), with 1-5 years relevant work experience or Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years relevant work experience.
- Honors degree or equivalent degree holders are desired (E.g. Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bioprocess engineering, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, etc.).
- Preferably from the current Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Research, R&D and/or manufacturing experience is desired.
- Experience under GLP and/or GMP will be plus.
- Work under supervision of senior SLS staff, with guidance on project and test approaches.
- Identify issues within a project and propose solutions based on current practices or ability to propose new ideas.
- Use independent judgment for individual daily tasks, require minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of laboratory techniques and measurement methods.
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Korean.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Conversant with PC based programs.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong, and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.