We are recruiting a new member in our management team!
Lead a team of specialists to drive our CLD/ Media/ Testing Services Business in ASIA (excl China)!
Check out this job at Sartorius: Manager of Cell Line, Media and Testing Services (CMTS), ASIA #recruiting #hiring #management #businessdevelopment
About the job
The Manager of CMTS will be responsible for the design and framework to enable the successful implementation of all products within their responsibility in their defined regional market through knowledge management and market intelligence methods and by acting as the technical escalation pathway. The Manager of CMTS will act as the primary interface with Marketing and Quality Departments and consolidate field feedback to enable the voice of the customer to the internal organization.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
- Line Management and design of the Product Specialist Team to meet regional business requirements
- Set, execute and maintain a bioprocess technology field implementation strategy, successful customer technology adoption and technical escalation pathway for products and solutions within the field of responsibility, including but not limited to utilizing the product specialist network
- Close and frequent liaison to Marketing and Product Management to ensure effective bi-directional knowledge transfer as well as the development and market penetration of new and existing technologies
- Ensure technical knowledge with the Region is maintained through facilitation of trainings, team exposure to conferences, workshops, etc.
- Act as a technical sales coach for our sales organization including conceptual design of programs to relate commercial requirements of our customers to the technical benefits of our portfolio.
- Monitor and track technical and commercial portfolio success including creation and dissemination of KPI’s to the broader organization
- Develop with Sales and Marketing action plans to ensure sales development.
- Consolidate market needs and act as the voice of the customer to marketing (product management and segment Marketing) including tracking and monitoring industry trends as well as market needs and opportunities.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for their portfolio including strategy Level presentations at customer site, regional promotional events and internal group meetings
- Define and manage the requirements of demonstration equipment & consumables for use in the field
- First point of contact for Field Application Specialists support in the event of application and quality escalations
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree/Masters Degree in a Life Sciences/Biological Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in the Biopharmaceutical industry; prior people management experience is a plus
- Good Market Knowledge (Customers, Competitors & Regulations) and strong network in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Strong commercial sensitivity
- Marketing mind set with a focus on regional implementation strategies; execution-driven strategic thinker
- Excellent technical as well as business related communication and presentation skills
- Strong networking skills
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2683637223/?refId=sDoWAF%2BiQIuHpa7LdbFmHg%3D%3D