We are hiring for the below position at Biocon Bristol Myers Squibb, Syngene International Limited.
Education and Experience : PhD in computational chemistry or computer aided drug discovery with 3 to 4 Years of relevant experience.
Department : Computer aided drug design (CADD)
Location : Bangalore
• Provide comprehensive and impactful Computer aided drug design support to drug discovery programs.
• Demonstrate an understanding of full spectrum of project SAR (in vitro biology, DMPK, structural and computational).
• Work in close collaboration with medicinal chemists.
• Present plans, progress and results at CADD, chemistry and project team meetings.
• Identify and implement the best computational techniques to address specific problems.
• Maintain a good awareness of the literature related to the project and the discipline
• Maintain good records and provide data as required.
• Proficiency in structure and ligand based computational approaches – theory: molecular mechanics and quantum mechanics; Methods: docking, pharmacophore modelling, molecular dynamics simulation, QM calculations.
• Proficiency in statistical methods
• Proficiency in physical organic chemistry
• Proficiency in Python and/or Unix Shell scripting
• Experience in working with interdisciplinary teams such as medicinal chemistry, biology and DMPK scientist
• Experience in disease areas such as oncology, immunology, cardiovascular and fibrosis
If interested or know anyone who would be interested, Please share the profile on email@example.com