Listen to Bio Patrika podcast.
This podcast features interviews, articles by leading Indian scientists on general science and science careers, science career stories and latest updates in biology and healthcare research.
VP S3 EP1: OmpV- A step towards vaccination against salmonellosis – Bio Patrika Podcast
This episode is also available as a blog post: https://biopatrika.com/2021/07/14/interview-ompv-a-step-towards-vaccination-against-salmonellosis/
- VP S3 EP1: OmpV- A step towards vaccination against salmonellosis
- Vigyan Patrika S3 EP10: Building a subcellular clamp on the plasma membrane
- Science career stories EP6: The journey of becoming one of a “kind” scientist
- Vigyan Patrika S3 EP9: Malarial Parasites Overcome Unusual ‘hurdles’ to Synthesize Proteins
- Vigyan Patrika S3 EP8: Molecular traffic and behaviour of biomolecules
- Vigyan Patrika S3 EP7: CLASP (Continuous lifestyle awareness through sweat platform) – An on-demand sensor for lactate monitoring in sedentary populations
- Vigyan Patrika S3 EP6: Prion-like p53 amyloids and their link to cancer pathogenesis
- Vigyan Patrika S3 EP5: Gut pathogens deploy anti-apoptotic pathway to maintain infectious foothold in their host
- Vigyan Patrika S3 EP4: Plant cyclotides protect against β-amyloid toxicity in transgenic Caenorhabditis elegans
- Vigyan Patrika S3 EP3: A Talk on Nanotheranostic System for Targeted Breast Cancer Therapy developed by IISER-K