Vigyan Patrika, an interview series hosted by Bio Patrika, highlighting the stories and motivation behind interesting scientific discoveries. This series will cover the interview of first/senior authors of peer-reviewed publications to voice the scientific stories and connect to the public. This platform aims to address both scientific and non-scientific audiences and inspire young doctoral students to prepare their research journey. In the first phase, we aim to provide this platform to Indian PhD students, Postdocs, and early-career researchers working in India and abroad to promote themselves for their valuable contribution to science. This platform aims to reach both scientific and non-scientific audiences and encourage young PhD students to plan their science journey.
Share responses to the questions listed below by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also provide details about your current position, affiliation and supervisor/PI details.
- How would you explain your paper’s key results to the non-scientific community?
- What are the possible consequences of these findings for your research area?
- What was the exciting moment (eureka moment) during your research?
- What do you hope to do next?
- Where do you seek scientific inspiration?
- How do you intend to help Indian science improve?
Support your responses with illustrations (unpublished) that help non-scientific public understand your science.
Terms and conditions
- Avoid the use of plagiarized content. Use a plagiarism checker before you submit.
- Obtain permission from the corresponding author (Principal investigator) before submission.
- The illustration should be the original image not published earlier. Preferably an illustration or a schematic that explains your work to a non-specialist.
- The first/senior author photo (must) should be clear.
- Consent to store, publish and print information provided.
- The Maximum length should be around 1000 words.
- A short biographical paragraph about you